We support organizations that are looking to be involved in the 2010 Olympic Games. If you are interested in being involved, but not sure how or even if it is the right fit for your organization, Leverage is the right partner for you.
Our working experience with The Commonwealth Games, The Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, the Salt Lake City 2002 Olympic Games and The Olympic Games Vancouver bids for 1988 and 2010 Olympics has given us an understanding of the entire Olympic Games process.
We bring insight into the business of the Games, sponsorship activities and the social programs necessary for the success of such a large scale event. Read about some of our project work.
We work one on one with our clients to develop an optimal support plan. Areas of support include but are not limited to:
- Opportunity Identification - what are the key opportunities for your organization to be involved.
- Opportunity Assessment - what is the anticipated impact and input required for each opportunity.
- Strategic Plan Development - comprehensive planning for the optimal approach and execution of opportunities selected.
- Key Representation - facilitation of internal and external committees, represent our clients in meetings with games organizers, supporting agencies, key decision makers and participating sponsors.
- Monitoring - regular in-depth reports highlighting key developments of the Vancouver 2010 Games.
- Customized Seminars - on the business of the Olympic Games focusing on specific opportunities and setting out timelines and goals.
- Reliable and Experienced Local Support and Custom Consulting Services